With its refreshing pineapples, pulpy coconuts, juicy mangoes, and sugary melons, Grenada is a veritable paradise for fruit lovers. Spice pick your way across this lush island and experience sensory delights. From earthy nutmeg to heady cocoa, you’ll find everything here. Idyllic and peaceful, the Spice Island Grenada beckons you.
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment program is an initiative by the government of Grenada aimed at attracting foreign investments to this island-nation. Interested participants can apply to this program and acquire a second citizenship in this beautiful country. Applications for commercial business establishments are welcome here.
- Applicants can apply for citizenship from their home country
- Application processing within 60 days
- Applicants are eligible to apply for the E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’, which can be used to open and operate a business in the USA
- Visa-free flexible travel to 144 countries, including all European Union countries, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Caribbean and Commonwealth Nations, Russia
- Tax-free inheritance, wealth, gift, and personal income
- Dependent children up to age 30 and dependent parents above age 55 are covered
Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Program was started in 2013, after the passing of the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act, 2013. The program is designed to help interested applicants to receive: residency, citizenship and/or a secondary passport to the country of Grenada.
Minimum qualifications for applicants are:
- Persons above the age of 18
- Persons with sound mind and in good health
- Persons who are morally and ethically sound
- Persons with legal funds and large investment capabilities
The Government of Grenada is a pro-business government and invites foreign investors to invest in sustainable developmental initiatives. With its large coastline, pristine turquoise beaches, and large patches of real estate, Grenada is the perfect haven for budding and seasoned investors alike.
Investment opportunities in Grenada are:
- Real estate
The real estate market in Grenada is booming, thanks to the surge in the young population and the migration of rural residents to commercial centers. Interested applicants who wish to hold property in Grenada must make a minimum investment of USD $350,000, plus the requisite processing, government, legal, and management fees.
- Donation to the National Transformation Fund (NTF)
Investors are also eligible to make non-redeemable charitable donations to governmental organizations, at a minimum investment of USD 150,000.
Make Grenada your second home
GDP (per capita)
US$1.801 billion (2019)
GDP (purchasing power parity)
Eastern Caribbean Time Zone
ECD $ (East Caribbean dollar)
EU travel –Visa Free
- Most modern international airport and hub
- Most affordable option for families
- Favorable tax regime
The materials contained in this page are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to provide legal or other professional advice. Processing times and costs will vary depending on a number of factors. CitizenMatch is not responsible for any changes to the time and cost estimates; we can provide specific information on an individual basis. All rights reserved.