This twin-island nation has a rich heritage that is a treat to explore. A combination of the colonial and the contemporary, St. Kitts and Nevis is the perfect place if you wish to enjoy the best of both antiquity and modernity. The country’s characteristic sandy beaches and woody mountains beckon the curious.
The Citizenship by Investment program in the Caribbean nation of St. Kitts and Nevis is the government flagship program established to encourage foreign investors to invest in the upcoming lucrative markets of the seaside country. Applicants can apply for citizenship and a second passport.
- No physical stay or relocation required during the application
- Application processing is between 3-4 months
- Flexibility to travel Visa-free to 150 countries, including the UK, Singapore, and the Schengen countries
- Zero tax on personal income, capital gains, foreign income, inheritance, wealth, and gift
- Zero restrictions on capital import
- Exemptions from all import duties and huge export allowances
- Varied corporate incentives and tax reliefs
The Citizenship by Investment program of the island nation of St. Kitts and Nevis was set up after the passing of the Citizenship Act, 1984. Interested applicants can even apply for a St. Kitts and Nevis passport which is valid for a term of 10 years.
Eligibility criteria for citizenship are:
- Persons above the age of 18
- Persons of sound physical and mental state
- Persons in possession of legal and investment-worthy funds
- Persons capable of making ethical business decisions
- Persons with a clean criminal record
Non-Eligible Countries: Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea
The Government of Saint Kitts and Nevis offer multiple investment options for interested applicants.
The investment options include:
- Government funds -Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF)
Interested applicants must invest a minimum amount of USD $150,000 (single applicant), the main applicant with up to three dependents (for example, a spouse and two children): a non-refundable contribution of US$195,000 is required. Dependent children must pay additional government fees of US $10,000 each and must be enrolled in an educational institution at the time of application.
- Real estate
The real estate industry in St. Kitts and Nevis is booming. Interested applicants can invest in residential and/or commercial properties by making a minimum investment of USD $200,000 (resalable after 7 years) or USD $400,000 (resalable after 5 years) for each main applicant. Dependent children must pay additional government fees of US $10,000 each regardless of age.
Make Saint Kitts & Nevis your second home
GDP (per capita)
GDP (purchasing power parity)
Eastern Caribbean Time Zone (UTC-04:00)
Tourism, Financial Services
EU travel–Visa Free
- Modern international airport and hub
- Affordable option for families
- Favorable tax regime
The materials contained in this page are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to provide legal or other professional advice. Processing times and costs will vary depending on a number of factors. CitizenMatch is not responsible for any changes to the time and cost estimates; we can provide specific information on an individual basis. All rights reserved.